Commission a Pet Portrait
Let's work together and immortalize your pet in a one-of-a-kind custom pet portrait (single pet). Contact me for pricing details about multiple pets.
All paintings are created in acrylic paint using high-quality, archival level materials to insure your artwork looks like new for decades. Basic framing may be included for a small fee.
|Extra Small 3.5" x 5"||$55/$65 (includes mini easel pictured)|
|Small 6" x 6"||$125/140|
|Medium 10" x 10"||$225/240|
Pet Portrait Order Process
- Submit Order and non-refundable 25% down payment.
The final painting will be the artist’s interpretation of the subject based on the pictures and information provided by the customer.
- Submit Photo References.
The customer will supply the photo(s) of the pets that will be used for the portrait along with as much detail as possible about what they want their portrait to look like.
- Confirm Order and Approve Study.
The artist will create a rough drawing and studies for the customer to review, suggest changes and approve. All design changes should be made at this point. When the pet portrait is completed, the artist will send a digital proof of the final painting for the customer’s approval. Reasonable alterations can be made at this point. These studies are not included in the painting commission.
- Final Payment and Delivery/Pickup. Once the customer’s final payment is received and verified, the painting will be insured and shipped. UPS Ground is used for shipping. Additional fees may be required if the customer chooses to use another shipping method. Without limitation T. Andrew Dempsey holds the full and complete copyright and reproduction right to copy, exhibit, publish, display, or distribute copies of the painting.
- Frames are custom handmade balsa wood and include mini easels for display. Unframed price is for artwork only.
- All rights to reproduction an derivative images are retained by T. Andrew Dempsey. While the owner owns the original art outright, the commissioned artwork's image may be reused for portfolios and reproductive prints.
Let's get started!